Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Will Trend Micro PC-Cillin get rid of Trojan viruses?

I have Trend Micro PC-Cillin on my computer. Last night, I picked up some viruses - Win 32, Renos, Trojan spyware. I ended up downloading and buying Spynomore which found the files and then I deleted them. Could I have deleted them with Trend? Dumb question but not for me ;)



Will Trend Micro PC-Cillin get rid of Trojan viruses?anti virus



it will eventually damage your hard drive.... you must get your hard drived cleaned. and yes it sux, that people have nothing better to do with their time than to develop viruses to wreck peoples computers. cowards.....



Will Trend Micro PC-Cillin get rid of Trojan viruses?auto protect



adaware would be a better choice than spynomore



www.lavasoft.com



se personal its free



trendmicro should remove anything that it finds or have a removal tool if its a real bad one
Generally, antivirus software is highly ineffective at preventing trojans, because, remember YOU (or somene using your computer) INVITED the Trojan IN to your computer. YOU need to be careful what you download, and if you dont know if it is a trojan or not, then you need to find out before you download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment