Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whats the best music download program that dosnt cause viruses!!?

I need a music download program like limewire that dosnt slow down my computer or cause viruses.Anything recomended that i can download of the internet?



Whats the best music download program that dosnt cause viruses!!?norton 360



P2P SOFTWARE usually dont hold viruses, the things ppl download does. The lower version of limewire used to have spyware in it or something. Limewire PRO is my preferance. But I use a different sharing technology now. Anyway, if you dont want to contract viruses from P2P, use common sense. Most songs are around 3mbs. If you see a song like .2mbs, it might be a virus? Maybe? Look for file sizes, and right click-%26gt;properties and see the file type. Music is usually .wav, .mp3, .ogg, and google some more. So be careful and use common sense. Hope I helped.



Whats the best music download program that dosnt cause viruses!!?photoshop



Ares, I've been using it for a long time now, and haven't gotten any viruses.



www.aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/
A program doesn't cause a virus it can only come with 1



Try iTunes but u have to pay
I have given up using such programs...I have come to realize that no matter which one I download or how careful I am there are always going to be viruses. I can't tell you how many times I have had to completely reinstall windows because of viruses
Hey Dani....im using Kazaa Platinum at this time which is virus %26 spyware free and doesn't cause any viruses. Also they offer unlimited music download as well. Kazaa Platinum has 3 different memberships which you can choose from. I am happy with their service and it's very easy to use. They offer 7 days money back guarantee with customer support. You should give a try. (I have Window's Vista and it works fine on my Lovely Vista and no other software work like Kazaa Platinum does).



Happy :) customer of http://www.kazaa-platinum.com
There is no ideal P2P program. What is best for me may not be best for you or anybody else. The bottom line is: buy the greatest amount of ram you can afford, chose the best NIC and optimize you network configurations. And most importantly, install the best anti-virus program you can buy and update it regularly. P2P programs do not prevent viruses, your anti-virus program do.

No comments:

Post a Comment