Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Free music downloading site with cool music that has no viruses?

not imesh, or bearshare because the free ones on imesh are not good songs



and not limewire because it has viruses



Free music downloading site with cool music that has no viruses?free spyware remobal



Limewire isn't bad if you know what to choose!!



Free music downloading site with cool music that has no viruses?kawasaki



Try Bittorrent.com.



But limewire is ok if you don't download anything that looks dodgy. E.g incomplete song title and details, or files sizes that are unusual sizes.
Well, I will admit it is not the greatest, especially with the speed, but KCeasy isn't bad. It hasn't given me any viruses that I know of. This is a good program for me, but with any file sharing program, you just have to know which one to download. If the file says it is only a few kilobytes, and it is a song or a movie, DO NOT download it. This could be a virus. Also, to protect your computer, you can download or buy an antivirus, such as AVG or Norton, and I think you can get these antivirus programs specifically for protecting you from viruses caused by file sharing programs. I am sorry, but I do not know of any file sharing antiviruses. Try looking it up. I hope this helps.
limewire is a breeding ground for those virus brothers...ewww.completely ruined my pc...i would advise against it
I use limewire it GREAT
try www.esnips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment