Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why do I get emails that I know contain viruses? How do I get rid of them permanently?

I receive 7 or 8 of these a day-never from anyone I know-and the subject line is ridiculous. I know they are viruses. Please help!



Why do I get emails that I know contain viruses? How do I get rid of them permanently?antispyware



download a free virus program -called AVG.



http://majorgeeks.com/AVG_Free_Edition_d...



Why do I get emails that I know contain viruses? How do I get rid of them permanently?best antivirus software



Scan it before you open it. And if you know these people send you viruses,just don't open it.E-mails that I don't recognize the sender i simply don't open .I delete them. To get rid of them you have to run your anti-virus program, quarantine them and then delete them.
hi, there are some virus with your IE browser.



i recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar. firefox can disable all virus to run, because the virus can only run on IE.



besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



download firefox for free:



http://www.bernanke.cn/firefox/

No comments:

Post a Comment