Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Avast the AAVM subsystem detected a RPC error, Now I have loads of viruses help!?

For no reason on start up a box would come up saying unauthorised podification C-programs-alwi -soft ware-ash server. I didnt know what to do, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Now Iv got the same message with the Avest! the AAVM subsystem detected a RPC error. Also the Avast icon is grey!and not moving. My computer is not working as it should. I couldnt even do a search on my system, as thats not working along with everything freezing. I feel I have a ton of viruses that have ransacked the computer. I already have a spybot which has detected 16 entries already, and I use regcure which has been used and has come back with nothing unusual. I dont know if I should use system restore as Iv heard viruses like to hide out there. and could make it worse. please can someone help as soon as possible, thank you so much



Avast the AAVM subsystem detected a RPC error, Now I have loads of viruses help!?antivirus programs



in the descrition of your problrm, I don't think its a virus, its a system error, the rpc is remote procedure call which controls the ipconfig and connections along with a couple of other system critical services, if you are getting this error that is why your antivirus cannot update, it doesn't really explain the search problem but it is indicative of a system problem....running system restore may fix it, but you would be better off doing a repair install, this will not change your programs or files but will reinstall the operating system, or at least rewrite the files and could be a solution to your problem. Of course the simplest and more time consuming fix is to do a clean install (format the drive and start over from scratch) but if you try system restore first and that doesn't fix it, then try a repair install, if that doean't fix it then you will have to do a complete reinstall as whatever caused the error in the first place isn't going to get resolved any other way.



Avast the AAVM subsystem detected a RPC error, Now I have loads of viruses help!?computer protection



In a ton of viruses one thing you can do is to reformat your computer and install your OS, that's the one thing to kill those viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment