Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Place where i can download songs that wont get me viruses can any one help me?

dose any one know a place where i can download songs for free that wont give me viruses and don't tell me lime wire or bear share kuse those 2 have **** loads of vireses



Place where i can download songs that wont get me viruses can any one help me?internet security software



I use Limewire and I have never got a virus from it. I think the only thing you should be careful of when using Limewire is downloading .exe programs (and the like). If you really don't want to use it, then try sites like Altavista (audio search) or Singingfish.



Place where i can download songs that wont get me viruses can any one help me?moto guzzi



ares.com
myspace music is pretty good....NO VIRUSES here so far
If it is free there will always be a chance of viruses. It is better to pay for them.
Limewire. They normally tell you when the file is corrupted or not and if you should download it. You can find it on limewire.com and download the free version =)
I've used Ares for about 2 yrs with no problems.
try a usenet server. that should clear things up.
The best answer i can give you is search google!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment