Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How do i stop my computer from trying to send viruses through msn?

hey



i get told by my friends that my computer tries to send viruses through msn.



it comes up as something like: "hey, have a look at my new hair colour. what do you think? too dark?"



but instead of it being a picture file, its a zip file. the file is called "l52ju"



i know that if its doing this then my computer is obviously infected as well. how do i fix my computer??



please help!!



How do i stop my computer from trying to send viruses through msn?download



Yea thats a really annoying virus



Just tell everyone to NOT click on it.



I did the same thing.



But to get rid of it, i UNINSTALLED the program and deleted it completley.



I then REINSTALLED it by DOWNLOADING it again. Heres the link for it:



http://get.live.com/messenger/overview



Just click: GET IT FREE



Apparently sometimes this doesn't work but it did for me.



Also remember to always have a FIREWALL and something like a AVG so that your computer can block and detect Spyware and other viruses.



How do i stop my computer from trying to send viruses through msn?hijackthis



you need to unistall msn, then run a anti virus program. avg is the best, then re install msn and that should totally wipe out the virus that u have.



good luck.
Go www.grisoft.com/ here it is a program called AVG it is anti-virus



scanner and it is free

No comments:

Post a Comment