Friday, October 9, 2009

I just had my laptop reformatted coz it was infected with spyware and viruses?

It's like a new laptop, works faster and much easier. It was riddled with viruses and spyware. I have AVG now too. How do i prevent viruses and spyware happening again?



Thanks.



I just had my laptop reformatted coz it was infected with spyware and viruses?network security



Learn about computer Security - to start with AVG AV is a very poor AV with a poor detection rate only 82% there are far better free AV out there with better detection rates.



E-mail if you want a better Security than you have.



I just had my laptop reformatted coz it was infected with spyware and viruses?norton internet security



use firefox



ccleaner



advanced windows care



the above programs should help
You should scan it daily.. And try norton anti virus.. I have one and it works great..
Some good antivirus and antispyware software is almost a MUST-HAVE on the internet today, but I say the best way is not to download it in the first place...



Virii and spyware are programs. You have to download them and run them before you can be infected by them. You know those cute little free games that you download from that website? SPYWARE! How about that cool toolbar that you got? SPYWARE! Do you download software from limewire, bittorrent, or any peer-to-peer networks? VIRUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment