Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why Can't I go on the internet now (After I deleted Viruses)?

My computer had a bunch of viruses (spyware, trojans, etc). It was hardly running and my toolbar kept getting a popup from Microsoft that said "Your computer has been infected with spyware". Well, I managed to get the viruses deleted from my computer and now it is running again. Everything is fine except it won't let me go on the internet now. (I'm on another computer right now, same Main router)



I connect to the internet (wireless DSL) and it says its running 11 Mbps and Excellent connection (which is the best it can say). Yet, no websites will display. And I can't update my anitvirus programs through the internet.



What can I do? Whats wrong?



Why Can't I go on the internet now (After I deleted Viruses)?adware



the virus must have infected and damaged ur internet explorer and u wanna might uninstall it and reinstall it again.



Why Can't I go on the internet now (After I deleted Viruses)?antivirus scan



hmm go into your router settings, and configure there, make sure both computers have the same network name and also are on a different Ip address. They have to have a web key of some sort if you had it configured like that in order to work properly. Make sure there are no firewalls or virus programs running at first when you connect to the internet, The firewall has to be giving permission to the internet source.
Try the following maintenance steps as they may apply to your OS. Do all of them, don't skip any. If this doesn't work you may have to uninstall and reinstall you network or even worse, save your files and format your hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment