Thursday, October 22, 2009

What can i use to clean my computer of viruses?

my computer gets quite laggy so i uninstalled some things i didnt use and then i ran AVG and it found a trojan in my tskmgr.exe so it cleaned that out along with some other files related to the trojan and i ran the scan again and it didnt find any other viruses or anything but i still get pop ups and what not. is there a different prgram i can get thats real good with adware like that? also..how can i make my computer less laggy. the internet lags real bad and i am on broadband connection. it used to run really well but i think the trojan and whatever is causing these pop ups is what made it slow down. ill be viewing a friends cam on yahoo for instance and itll run so slow for me and freeze but it doesnt do that on their end. it wasnt like that before. also..i think there may be malware that mde my cd drive stop working. what can i use to scan for that? help to any or all of these concerns is appreciated. thank you.



What can i use to clean my computer of viruses?



free scan and removal from Microsoft



http://safety.live.com/site/en-us/defaul...



What can i use to clean my computer of viruses?antivirus downloads



I recommend advanced windows care. It should help you out. It is also free.
Have you tried scanning for spyware? There are many free ones out there. I found this guide pretty helpful, hope this helps. http://www.basicspywaretips.com/getridof...
try avast.com
An internet connection can become slow or stop working due to a number of reasons depending on the type of the connection. Many of the problems can be solved by making software changes or small hardware corrections. Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yl62gz
Unfortunately it sounds like your system is pretty infected. What a trojan virus does is install other viruses and spyware on your computer that can be almost impossible to remove by just using a simple anti-virus program. I would suggest re-formatting the entire hard drive, that is the only way I have been able to do it when it gets that bad. It sounds like your computer knowledge is limited(no offense) so I would suggest asking a friend or even hiring someone to do it for you. Since my last re-format I have installed the following programs to keep my computer running the way it is supposed to:

No comments:

Post a Comment