Friday, October 9, 2009

I need help tring to wipe my computer clean of viruses plz help.?

i got som viruses on my computer like 4 trojans and a whole lot other ones... i need some tips to wipe the computer clean but i dont got th factory disc to rebot it to factory crap plz help



I need help tring to wipe my computer clean of viruses plz help.?network



get some scanners, update them and run in safe mode. or buy the windows disk and format and reinstall.



I need help tring to wipe my computer clean of viruses plz help.?norton



Id recommend using AVG free edition, found at free.grisoft.com. You can also get free anti-spyware from them as well, but id also heavily recommend you alter browsing and download habits. I cant remember the last time ive gotten a virus on my machine, and im online alot. Exercising a little common sense can save a lot of trouble.



As for AVG, its free, and you can set it up to do nightly scans at say, 3 am, when you arent using the machine. If you are going to be getting viruses frequently, might as well scan for them every night...



I once cleaned someones computer that had over 1000 viruses. It was amazing.
go here and run their free online scan...



http://housecall.trendmicro.com
its crucial to update your antivirus...



so, internet is a must unless you wanna reformat your pc.



even you still need internet for all the updates and drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment