Thursday, October 22, 2009

How can I, a kid, get free songs easily, without getting any viruses on my computer?

List any site that I can easily get free songs with no viruses or anything, that's kid friendly. Please don't list Limewire.......it already gave me viruses. Thanks, your help i s greatly appreciated! ;)



How can I, a kid, get free songs easily, without getting any viruses on my computer?trojan



I hate to be like this, but as a kid you should really just pay for your music! Itunes is 100% virus free. Or you can listen to music for free with napster.com. Any illegal music sharing service is going to have viruses because it is illegal, and they have no reason to protect you from viruses.



How can I, a kid, get free songs easily, without getting any viruses on my computer?abtuvurys 2005



get a virus blocker + limewire but it really is illegal
Hey there;



If your getting viruses and the such from lime wire, then your computer doesn't have enough protection. Make sure you have all the security updates, live updates on your virus program,( not the free ones). Also down load a program I tested when it was still in the beta process from Microsoft called " windows Defender". My household uses limewire all the time, and have never been hit with anything from there...Jim
purevolume.com
downloading free copyrighted material is illegal and should not be done at all. there is no websites that legally let you download the songs, but www.esnips.com is a place where you can listen to the songs, it does give the option to download, although not recommended because you will be infringing the copyright of the artist
For free music limewire's the best!!!



I use limewire as well, and I have never been affected by any viruses. You should get a better antivirus as someone else mentioned. I use avast, and it's pretty good! You should check it out!! Also try Prevx1.
You can't, most reputable sites charge for music downloads because they pay the artists. "Free" sites don't pay the artists and get their stuff from anywhere, I suggest you get a part time job and pay for music downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment