Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does the google earth download carry any malicious software, viruses, etc.???

When I went to download google earth, my computer said that it had blocked the website from downloading any software to my computer. Of course I am able to disable this and download google earth but I am wondering now does it contain any malicious software, viruses, etc.?



Does the google earth download carry any malicious software, viruses, etc.???abtuvurys 2005



No, if you are downloading it from the official site then it is virus free. Windows just does that will all sites that attempt to download files as it can be dangerous. Always keep an up to date virus scanner on when you are browsing the internet just to be sure.



Does the google earth download carry any malicious software, viruses, etc.???antivirus programs



Any software can contain viruses, however I highly doubt Google software does. Scan everything you download though for good measure
No Google web or PC-based applications carry any malicious software with them that I've ever heard of.
if it really contains malicious software, you can sue google and make lots of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment