Monday, June 21, 2010

Why do you use Limewire which has viruses?

after reading many comments about Limewire I intended to test really how is it...so I downloaded the free edition without many features...but as soon as after downloading I tried to install my McAfee and AVG showed it has a trojan...then I removed it.



so guys why you still like Limewire which has many viruses?



Why do you use Limewire which has viruses?hijack this



limewire has built in spyware most people dont seem to know that... i assume most people dont know better ways of downloading media.. bit torrent files are the way to go



Why do you use Limewire which has viruses?liveupdate



If you are careful what you download from Limewire, you can avoid many many viruses. If you are downloading a song and the majority of the files are 3.5mb each and you click the one that is 1.3mb, you will probably get a virus.



You just need to use caution, do not download .exe, .msi, etc. they will not be clean of viruses.



Use bittorrent for software!
Because it was the USER who downloaded the virus, smart people know what a virus looks like and they do not get them from limewire! Limewire does not give them to you automatically, you download them.
"because mac's dont get viruses."



All computers do. I dont use limewire or any peer 2 peer sharing. Bittorrent is the way to go.
ppl use it cuz it downloads music and other files for free, which saves them money from downloading music and such files from itunes, which is a ripoff
Limewire doesn't have viruses, its network does.
because I have a mac. Macs don't get viruses.
funny I been using LimewirePro for years and never had a virus, but I block my upload ports so no one can snoop my music, and it doesn't slow down my downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment