Monday, June 21, 2010

How Do I Get Rid Of These VIRUSES?!?!? Please HELP!?

oK, I ran SPYWARE DOCTOR and it found 9 threats and 273 infections....what do i do? OH MY GOD!! HELP!!



Here are the viruses/infections:



Application.Trackingcookies



Adware.Advertising



Adware.Comet_Cursor



RogueAntiSpyware.Ulitmate_Defender



RogueAntiSpyware.Ulitmate_Cleaner



Adware.AdMedia



Adware.AgentBN



Trojan.FakeAlert



Adware.WinFixer



so what do i do?? im so worried!!



How Do I Get Rid Of These VIRUSES?!?!? Please HELP!?pop up blocker



From the start menu........got to my computer.......click on the hard drive icon........search file or folder.....all files and folders....A word or phrase in a file........ then paste.....any of the virus you listed one at a time delete what you find



GoodLuck!!!



How Do I Get Rid Of These VIRUSES?!?!? Please HELP!?systemworks



Go here



http://housecall.trendmicro.com/



And then invest in some good virus protection.



Actually you may not even have any of those things. Spyware Doctor lies a lot in an attempt to get you to buy their product,which is not very good by the way.



I stay connected 24/7 do large amounts of downloading and haven't had a single problem with viruses. All because I have good protection.



Heck I can even download a known virus and it still would not be able to infect my pc.
get reid of spyware doctor its do nothing, download spybot search and destroy. then get ad-aware se; this would clean it all up
quarnatine it. Then dload XoftSpy and scan. Then go into safemode and do a scan from AVG and Spybot, Adaware, Soft spy. Update them first
Get rid of Spyware Doctor!!! I know I had it and it's bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment