Monday, June 21, 2010

What Are The Odds Of My Computer Viruses Effecting My Xbox 360 live?

I have like alot of viruses over 300 bugs :(



What Are The Odds Of My Computer Viruses Effecting My Xbox 360 live?ariel



0% because the xbox live uses the internet off the router and it has nothing to do with the computer itsself.........so dont worry!!!!!!!!!!!



What Are The Odds Of My Computer Viruses Effecting My Xbox 360 live?computers



Very slim.



Unless someone has made a specific program which affects the OS of an XBOX 360 which I highly doubt.



The Majority of viruses out there are specific only to affecting the Windows OS as most people who make viruses are usually using a Windows OS.
Dont Worry It hasent messed mine up so I don't think it will your in the green on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment