Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there a way to download music without being over-run by multiple viruses?

i used to download music all the time and my computer was completely filled with viruses, so i stopped. all my friends tell me that their computers are also over-run with viruses because of downloaded music.



i really miss downloading my music. do you know if there is a way to do it without getting all those viruses in my computer?



Is there a way to download music without being over-run by multiple viruses?norton antivirus 2007



Limewire has been the best music program I've ever used and also get good virus protection and a firewall. So far, no viruses from limewire, but remember as long as you are downloading music and not executable files such as .exe, .bat files you should be fine. Those are the files that can be virus contaminated. Also, limewire has absolutely no adware or spyware. Happy downloading!



Is there a way to download music without being over-run by multiple viruses?product key



bearshare
You probably got the viruses from Internet Explorer. Out of like 5 different downloaders I have only Internet Explorer and Kazaa have had viruses and adware.



Shareaza, Limewire, and WinMX work fine
go and download 'limewire'. It's very good and easy
The best way is to pay for a service. That way you're getting the music from a reliable source and you're safer that way. If you don't want to pay for it then I would suggest getting a file scanner.
At risk of sounding like a moral crusader, the only surefire way to download music virus free is to purchase it from a legal online store; you'll find you'll save money on going out and buying a CD and various stores have promotions and incentives. As a rule, any music I download is for purposes of finding out what the artist is about. If I like them, I'll buy the CD. Gives me an excuse to get out the house and its always nice having the case with the lyrics and stuff!



Support your music industry and post-modern consumerism!



Buy Stuff You Like!

No comments:

Post a Comment