Monday, June 21, 2010

Is my MacBook Pro really safe from viruses???

A little 17 year old kid hacked the iPhone -- I'm not feeling so certain that my Mac is immune to all viruses like Apple tries to tell me...



Is my MacBook Pro really safe from viruses???computer



I've used MAC's since the beginning in 1984. I have never had a virus, or any other "infection". All of my old Macs were working when I retired them or gave them to my kids, or a school. I've been on the internet since the beginning too.



Is my MacBook Pro really safe from viruses???free spyware



Kids are figuring out how to hack computers as we speak. Hackers usually don't hack older computers. Instead they're working on ways to hack the newer computers because thats what people are upgrading to. But yet again, you can just download a spyware remover. Don't hesitate to buy one. Just take a look at the kid who hacked the iPhone. Hes a no-life



http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070...
yeah it'll be fine. I've used macs for 10 years now and never had any trouble with any viruses spyware or anything like that.
100% safe



I've been using Macs all my life for everything and not one virus has popped up. Macs are the way forward :D

No comments:

Post a Comment