Thursday, November 5, 2009

What is a good software to remove quarantined viruses?

I got infected with some trojans but lucky enough my anitvirus took care of it...but not completly. I also ran my antispy to remove some infected files. However now, I am getting pop-ups like crazy and its really annoying since the window goes inactive and I have to click it back to it being active....its weird since I have a pop up blocker.... I would thank you very much if you give me a way that I can take care of these quarantines viruses and a way to stop the pop ups...



What is a good software to remove quarantined viruses?symatec



Sorry dude, but your anti-virus did NOT take care of the problem! You would not have the excessive pop-up problem if your anti-virus and anti-spyware apps were doing the job.



Popup blockers, such as the Yahoo and Google toolbars, will only stop web based popup advertising. They can help somewhat but will do nothing to stop popups on a computer that is badly infected with trojan downloaders that are "phoning home" and contacting other computers to download and deliver the pop up ads.



Try a full cleaning and dis-infection routine, if you are getting excessive popups, or are getting popups even when you are offline.



This is the one I use (it will take some time). These are on-line scans, you do not need to uninstall any of your current protections.



1. Scan for virus and remove (free online scan) with BitDefender

No comments:

Post a Comment