Thursday, November 5, 2009

How do I track down anybody who is sending viruses to someone Else's mail address by hacking my

For the past some time, I am receiving returned mails from Mail Delivery System" %26lt;Mailer-Daemon@linux11821.dn%26gt;, stating that the mail I sent to the concerned address has not been delivered. Now the interesting thing is I have never ever sent any mail to that particular address and containing that particular matter. The mailer daemon shows IP Address of the sender but every time it was changed. I am worried about the security issues and not able to track this down. I know these mails must be containing viruses or any other harmful tool but this act is adversly affecting my status and I just want to get rid of it. Please help.



How do I track down anybody who is sending viruses to someone Else's mail address by hacking my yahoo mail Id?live update



I get these all the time... what has ha;ppened is that you have your email online in a message, on a chat room, in a website... the choices are endless, and a "namebot" harvested it... now it's being used to "spoof" messages.



Yes, you CAN track this down, but only if you've the resources of the NSA or sonething equally large. You'd need programmers, a VERY fast and large computer and- lets' face it- that ain't you.



Report this to Yahoo an change your email. Let your friends know your new email (do NOT use an automatic mail-change notification program) and then be very careful about where you leave traces of yourself. My actual email is shown only as a .GIF image on webpages and the 'bots can't pick those up (yet)!

No comments:

Post a Comment