Thursday, November 5, 2009

Does Family feud on Miniclips give your computer viruses if you download.I think theres also one on

does that give your computer any viruses?



Does Family feud on Miniclips give your computer viruses if you download.I think theres also one on spintop...antispyware



I have downloaded family fued on mini clips and it did not have any viruses. In fact I played it for six months and I never had any problems with it. Have fun playing!!! :]



Does Family feud on Miniclips give your computer viruses if you download.I think theres also one on spintop...best antivirus software



Udate your antivirus and scan your coputer in safe mode. After you remove virus, I recommend you use firefox browser. It is safer than IE. It can prevent viruses such as worm,trojan and etc. The newest official edition of firefox can be downloaded from http://www.mollzia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment