Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Windows Xp is really messed up with viruses etc.. i dnt have the disc.. shall i go back to window

i have the windows 98 disc but not windows xp



but windows xp is really messed up on ma comp with viruses, etc...



should i go back to windows 98?



My Windows Xp is really messed up with viruses etc.. i dnt have the disc.. shall i go back to windows 98?spyware



No. You can get your key from the OS using software tools and then download XP (assuming you paid for it the first time and you have a legit key you are only downloading a backup) and re-install it rather than going back to 98 ... that's a 9 year old OS ... no one should be running it anymore ...



Google "XP key retriever" or something to that effect to find the tools ... I'd look it up for you but I'm answering while I'm supposed to be doing other things, so I'm in a hurry ... :-)



My Windows Xp is really messed up with viruses etc.. i dnt have the disc.. shall i go back to windows 98?virus scan



no don't do that if you cant clean it just put it in the store service. and stop watching that pages
I had the same problem and the Tech.that diagnosed the problem advised me to call the 1-800 number on the back of the harddrive and I did this and they sent me the disk for around $30. After that I invested in some virus protection.
Yes,



How is it messed up?



If you think it is faster and safer sure you can ...



I used to have Windows 98 and I found it easier until it stopped working but i think you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment